George Harrison - While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Royal Albert Hall 1992 Neon Chimp Edit).



George Harrison - While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Royal Albert Hall 1992 Neon Chimp Edit).
This video was edited together from 2 different sources, both found on YouTube. There was elements of both versions that I liked and I'd always wanted to do a video involving George Harrison.



Before anyone asks, no I don't have access to footage of the rest of the concert but would be willing to edit the whole show if I did. I would also like to mention that the audio on the left speaker is from the camera furthest from the stage while the right speaker features audio from the camera closest to the stage. If I come across a better sounding audio version I'll probably redo the video with the new audio, but that's a big if.



This is a one of a kind performance as it features George Harrison, Gary Moore, Andy Fairweather-Low and Mike Campbell on Guitar, Tom Petty on Bass, Ringo Starr and Steve Ferrone on Drums, Ray Cooper on Percussion and Greg Phillinganes and Chuck Leavell on Keyboards. Not sure about the backing vocalists but I think they are the same ones fro

Share:
| More



Newly Uploaded Videos