Beatles - All My Loving Lead Guitar Secrets



Beatles - All My Loving Lead Guitar Secrets
Harrison's guitar cannot be heard on the original recording until the middle eight solo, so I played what he played in live performances during that part of this video.

I eliminated the third verse. No tabs.

This is a Gretsch Country Gentleman thru a Vox AD15VT set on AC30TB - no effects.



My videos are really intended for accomplished guitarists who want to polish up their Beatles repertoire and can benefit from "seeing" how a song is played. If the various chords that I am playing are not familiar to you then I would suggest that you visit some of the many free guitar chord sites. I had to learn these songs by listening to vinyl records and watching live performances on tv.

The use of any copyrighted material is used under the guidelines of "Fair Use" in Title 17 § 107 of the United States Code. Such material remains the copyright of the original holder and is used here for the purposes of education, comparison, and criticism only.

Share:
| More



Newly Uploaded Videos