Beatles Eleanor Rigby- Solo Piano Ballad- Psychedelic Rock



Beatles Eleanor Rigby- Solo Piano Ballad- Psychedelic Rock
Hello there YouTubers! This is a treat because I just recorded this dreamy ballad recently. It's Eleanor Rigby by The Beatles written by Paul McCartney and John Lennon from the 1966 album Revolver. I'm playing it my way, soft and sweet with big crescendos and stuff. I love this song from the Beatles- it is so dreamy and mesmerizing. I hope you like my little improvised rendition. Recorded January 31, 2008.



more tags: piano solo, jazz piano, rock piano, beatles piano, beatles song, beetles (sp), inspired by Jake Shimabukuro, "While My Guitar Gently Weeps", ukelele, acoustic piano accoustic (sp), Meditiation Music, Meditative music, Relaxing Piano Music. New Age Piano. Contemporary Piano, Amateur Piano. Hypnosis. Hypnotic Piano. George Winston, 1960s Psychedelic Music Piano. Psychedelic Rock Genre. Rock Opera Style. Song about Loneliness. All the Lonely People. Mark Chang piano.



Check my channel often. I play a lot of Beatles songs and will post more as I find t

Share:
| More



Newly Uploaded Videos