Penny Lane- The Beatles



Penny Lane- The Beatles
Cartoon version of the beatles, penny lane. Song starts about 1:52. Very rare video!



In Penny Lane there is a barber showing photographs

Of every head he's had the pleasure to know

And all the people that come and go

Stop and say hello



On the corner is a banker with a motorcar

The little children laugh at him behind his back

And the banker never wears a mack

In the pouring rain, very strange



Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes

There beneath the blue suburban skies

I sit, and meanwhile back



In Penny Lane there is a fireman with an hourglass

And in his pocket is a portrait of the queen

He likes to keep his fire engine clean

It's a clean machine



Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes

A four of fish and finger pies

In summer, meanwhile back



Behind the shelter in the middle of a roundabout

The pretty nurse is selling poppies

Share:
| More



Newly Uploaded Videos