Beatles - You Can't Do That Lead Guitar Secrets



Beatles - You Can't Do That Lead Guitar Secrets
Solo 0:50

Bridge 1:13



I eliminated the first bridge and the third verse. Lennon used a Rick 325 to play the lead -- I don't have one so I used my Country Gentleman.



This is a 1977 Rickenbacker 360/12 played through a Vox AD15VT set to AC30TB w/ no effects. Min Bass, Min Mid, Max Treble. Rickenbacker strings. Also, a 1966 Gretsch Country Gentleman played through a Vox AD15VT set to AC30TB w/ no effects. Min Bass, Min Mid, Max Treble. .010 -.046 nickel plated wire wound strings. No tabs



My videos are really intended for accomplished guitarists who want to polish up their Beatles repertoire and can benefit from "seeing" how a song is played. If the various chords that I am playing are not familiar to you then I would suggest that you visit some of the many free guitar chord sites. I had to learn these songs by listening to vinyl records and watching live performances on tv.



The use of any copyrighted material is used under

Share:
| More



Newly Uploaded Videos