YELLOW MATTER CUSTARD FULL THE BEATLES



YELLOW MATTER CUSTARD FULL THE BEATLES
Magical Mystery Tour

Dear Prudence

Dig A Pony

She Said, She Said

I Call Your Name

You Can't Do That

When I Get Home

Nowhere Man

Rain

Free As A Bird

Come Together

I Am The Walrus

While My Guitar Gently Weeps

Drum Solo/The End (No incluida en los CD originales)

Baby's In Black

I'll Be Back

No Reply

The Night Before

You're Gonna Lose That Girl

Ticket To Ride

Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey

Oh Darling

Think For Yourself

Wait

Revolution

I Want You (She's So Heavy)

You Know My Name (Look Up The Number)

Lovely Rita

Good Morning, Good Morning

Sgt. Pepper (Reprise)

A Day In The Life



Mike Portnoy - drums, vocals

Neal Morse - keyboards, guitars, fuzz bass, vocals

Paul Gilbert - lead guitars, vocals

Matt Bissonette - bass, vocals



2003

Share:
| More



Newly Uploaded Videos