In My Life (The Beatles) - Allison Crowe performs live



In My Life (The Beatles) - Allison Crowe performs live
Canadian singer-songwriter Allison Crowe performs, live-in-the-studio, The Beatles beautiful In My Life. "There are places I'll remember/ All my life though some have changed..." wrote John Lennon ~ and, with Paul McCartney contributing on the musical side, the song marked a beginning of a more literary creativity for The Fab Four. This song is found on Allison Crowe's "Tidings" album.



"In My Life, looking back at life... is perfect (for the season of joy and peace)." ~ Allison Crowe



"You're about to hear from one of Canada's very best artists. I first heard her live at the lift-off for our beloved colleague David Grierson... I made her promise not to make us cry, but she sang this Beatles tune." ~ Shelagh Rogers, CBC Radio Host & Public Broadcaster (Canada)



"A stone's throw away at the village hall, Canadian angel Allison Crowe gave one of the weekend's most magical moments, earning one of few encores for her solo rendition of Lennon's In My Life

Share:
| More



Newly Uploaded Videos