George Harrison - While my guitar gently weeps antology



George Harrison - While my guitar gently weeps antology
George Harrison originally performed the song with a solo acoustic guitar and an organ; a demo version, longer than the officially released version, can be heard

on the Anthology 3 album and in reworked form on the Love album. Eric Clapton, who was a good friend of George, played lead guitar

on the album version of the song with a Gibson Les Paul guitar. On The

Concert for Bangladesh, he performed it on a Gibson Super 400 hollowbody

guitar, and later acknowledged that a solid-body guitar would have been more

appropriate.





liryc:



I look at you all see the love there that's sleeping

While my guitar gently weeps

I look at the floor and I see it needs sweeping

Still my guitar gently weeps

I don't know why nobody told you how to unfold your love

I don't know how someone controlled you

They bought and sold you.



I look at the world and I notice it's turning

While my guitar

Share:
| More



Newly Uploaded Videos