The Beatles-Can't Buy Me Love



The Beatles-Can't Buy Me Love
Something you should know about Can't Buy Me Love Lyrics



Title: The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love lyrics



Artist: The Beatles



Visitors: 209 visitors have hited Can't Buy Me Love Lyrics since Dec 28, 2007.



Print: The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love Lyrics print version











Download "The Beatles" Music



Complimentary "Can't Buy Me Love" Ringtone







Can't buy me love, love

Can't buy me love



I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend if it makes you feel alright

I'll get you anything my friend if it makes you feel alright

'Cause I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love



I'll give you all I got to give if you say you love me too

I may not have a lot to give but what I got I'll give to you

I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love



Can't buy me love, everybody tells me so

Can't

Share:
| More



Newly Uploaded Videos