Beatles: In My Life



Beatles: In My Life
NEW CD! I am proud to announce the release of my second solo album called "Distant Love". Please go to my web site at http://www.per-olovkindgren.com for sound samples. Free shipping all over the world!



Rubber Soul is the sixth album by The Beatles, first released in December 1965. The album was recorded in just over four weeks to make the Christmas market. It was a major artistic achievement for the band, attaining widespread critical and commercial success, with reviewers taking note of The Beatles' developing musical vision. In 2003, the album was ranked number 5 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time.

The Beatles left a hole for the instrumental break when they recorded In my life. George Martin filled it in the next morning by playing a piano solo and speeding up the tape to make it sound like a harpsichord. Lennon had asked him to fill it with something "baroque."



There is controversy over how involved McCartney wa

Share:
| More



Newly Uploaded Videos