John Lennon - How?



John Lennon - How?
From the album Imagine



Credits:



John Lennon: Piano

Klaus Voormann: Bass

Alan White: Drums

John Barham: Vibes

Nicky Hopkins: Piano



How can I go forward when I don't

know which way I'm facing?

How can I go forward when I don't

know which way to turn?

How can I go forward into

something that I'm not sure of?

Oh no,

Oh no,

How can I have feeling if I don't

know if it's a feeling?

How can I feel something if I just

don't know how to feel,

How can I have feelings when my

feelings have always been denied?

Oh no,

Oh no,

How can I give love when I don't

know what it is I'm giving?

How can I give love when I just

don't know how to give?

How can I give love when love is

something I aint never had?

Oh no,

Oh no,

You know life can be long,

And you have got to be so strong,

And the w

Share:
| More



Newly Uploaded Videos