Ringo Starr & Willie Nelson - Write One For Me



Ringo Starr & Willie Nelson - Write One For Me
From the Album Ringo Rama



Credits:

Drums and Percussion: Ringo Starr

Bass: Mark Hudson

Acoustic Guitar: Gary Burr

Electric Guitar: Steve Dudas

B3 Organ: Jim Cox

Pedal Steel: Jay Dee Maness

Harmonica: Mickey Raphael

Lead Vocal: Ringo Starr

Guest Vocal: Willie Nelson

Background Vocals: Timothy B. Schmit, Mark Hudson, Gary Burr.



"A young man strumming his guitar

In the corner of a bar

Singing 'bout a brocken heart

For hours and hours

By closing time I face the fact

That if I had a gift like that

I know that I could win her back

But there's some things I can't do

So now it's up to you.



Write one for me

Put the perfect words together

Write one for me

The melody to last forever

I don't have the song, so if you please

Tell her she's a right one for me.



It does no good for you to play

A pretty song li

Share:
| More



Newly Uploaded Videos