John Lennon - #9 Dream (1974) (Remaster w/Lyrics) [720p HD] ~MetalGuruMessiah #49~



John Lennon - #9 Dream (1974) (Remaster w/Lyrics) [720p HD] ~MetalGuruMessiah #49~
[Video #49] from http://www.youtube.com/user/MetalGuruMessiah the address for MetalGuruMessiah's Musical Paint Box! Check out my other videos!



Released in October 1974 on John Lennon's Walls and Bridges album, "#9 Dream" just broke the Top Ten U.S. and the album was the #1 album in the country for 35 weeks.



John Lennon is/was a absolute genius of 20th Century music. His work both with The Beatles and as a solo artist has to be considered highly among the greatest music ever written and performed by anyone....ever.



[Lyrics]

So long ago.

Was it in a dream?

Was it just a dream?

I know, yes I know.

It seemed so very real,

seemed so real to me.

Took a walk down the street.

Through the heat whispered trees.

I thought I could hear.

Hear.

Hear.

Hear.

Somebody call out my name (John)

as it started to rain.

Two spirits dancing so strange...

Ah! Bowakawa, pousse

Share:
| More



Newly Uploaded Videos