Can't You See (Let It Be)



Can't You See (Let It Be)
I do not claim to own the Beatles, their music, or My Little Pony. This is for entertainment purposes only.



MP3: Coming Soon





When I find myself in times of darkness, Pinkie Pie comes to me,

Giggling at the ghostly, can't you see.

And in my time of crisis, Dash is quickly racing down for me,

There will be a rainboom, can't you see.



can't you see, can't you see

Friendship's truly Magic, can't you see.



And when Applejack set pride aside, becoming friends with Rarity,

there will be true friendship, can't you see.

Through fluttershy's insecurites, there is still chance that they will see,

she can soothe the dragon, can't you see.



can't you see, can't you see...

Friendship's truly Magic, can't you see



And when the night is cloudy, there is still a trio, the CMC

To find what makes you special, can't you see.

Wake up to some sparks of magic,

Share:
| More



1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    Ahahahahahaahahaha fantastic

Post a Comment

Newly Uploaded Videos