Dear Derpy (Dear Prudence)



Dear Derpy (Dear Prudence)
Update: Welcome users of "My Little Brony!" Check out all our awesome stuff!

MP3 NOW AVAILIABLE!



Wow! Over 10,000 views (EDIT: for all of our videos total) in just a few days! Thanks for everyone and keep watching! We've got some cool stuff coming up!



I do not claim to own the Beatles, their music, or My Little Pony. This is for entertainment purposes only.



MP3: http://www.mediafire.com/?8992052n2u2ex9b



Dear Derpy, won't you come out to play

Dear Derpy, greet celestia's day

The sun is up, the sky is blue

It's beautiful and so are you

Dear Derpy won't you come out to play



Dear Derpy, show us your silly eyes

Dear Derpy, might I surmise

That behind those eyes, a young mare sings

So go ahead, and spread your wings

Dear Derpy, won't you open up your eyes?



Look around round round

Look around round round

Oh look around



Dear Ditzy, let me

Share:
| More



Newly Uploaded Videos