Help!



Help!
I do not claim to own the Beatles, their music, or My Little Pony. This is for entertainment purposes only.



MP3: Coming Soon





Help, I need somepony,

Help, not just anypony,

Help, you know I need me one, help



Yeah I've been buckin, applebuckin here all day

I ain't never gonna need no help no sir no way

But now my world's upturned and my hooves don't feel so sure,

Now I find I've lost my mind and I can't help but snore



Help me if you can, I'm ready now

'cus I feel like I can't go another round

Help me get those apples on the ground,

Won't you please, please help me



It started out with me set in my selfish ways,

How did it come to this, my head's still in a haze

But if I ask for help I'll feel so insecure,

I know that I just need friends like I've never done before



Help me if you can, I'm ready now

'cus I feel like I can't go another r

Share:
| More



Newly Uploaded Videos