The Beatles - I've Got a Feeling - Let It Be (STEREO REMASTERED)



The Beatles - I've Got a Feeling - Let It Be (STEREO REMASTERED)
From the 2009 stereo remasters now in stores.



Copyright: do not own anything related to the Beatles. However, I have purchase the album which this song is contained in, so I did not upload this for any illegal purposes.



History:"I've Got a Feeling" is a song by The Beatles, from the 1970 album Let It Be. It is one of the songs on the album from the famous Rooftop Concert. It is actually a combination of two unfinished songs strung together: Paul McCartney's "I've Got a Feeling" and John Lennon's "Everybody Had a Hard Year" from the White Album sessions (where it was demoed as "Everyone Had a Hard Year"), with the main guitar riff coming from Lennon's unfinished "Watching Rainbows"



(Credit goes to wikipedia.org for the history)

Share:
| More



Newly Uploaded Videos