Let It Bleed - The Rolling Stones



Let It Bleed - The Rolling Stones
"Let It Bleed" a song by The Rolling Stones, featured on their 1969 studio album of the same name, "Let It Bleed". The writing of the song is credited to Mick Jagger and Keith Richards. It is believed that "Let It Bleed" is a spin-off of The Beatles album and song, "Let It Be".



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Well, we all need someone we can lean on,

And if you want it, well, you can lean on me.

Yeah, we all need someone we can lean on,

And if you want it, well, you can lean on me.



She said, "My breasts they will always be open,"

Baby, you can rest your weary head right on me.

And there will always be a space in my parking lot,

When you need a little coke and sympathy.



Yeah, we all need someone we can dream on,

And if you want it, baby, well, you can dream on me.

Yeah, we all need someone we can cream on,

And if you want to, wel

Share:
| More



Newly Uploaded Videos