The Beatles Flipnote Studio Medley



The Beatles Flipnote Studio Medley
Yes, it's a video from julie090995!! :D

It's a medley of all my Beatle SONG flipnotes, all smooshed into 8 minutes.

I am currently making another flipnote of I Saw Her Standing There, but I haven't finished it yet, so I haven't included it.

The Complete song listing for this vid is~



Maxwell's Silver Hammer

Boys

Lady Madonna

Mean Mr Mustard

Mr Moonlight

A Hard Day's Night

Girl

It Won't Be Long

Birthday

Blackbird

Hello Goodbye

I Saw Her Standing There

Help! (Two parts)

When I Get Home

Yellow Submarine



I apologise for the delays between audio and video, namely in Maxwell's Silver Hammer, Mr Moonlight, Birthday and Help! (1st part) well, all of them :[



These are in no order at all, with It Won't Be Long being made last January, and Maxwell's Silver Hammer just finished yesterday.



I also made some of these for certain occasions, like When

Share:
| More



Newly Uploaded Videos