Paul McCartney - Scared [Hidden Track]



Paul McCartney - Scared [Hidden Track]
"Scared" is a song written by Paul McCartney and produced by Giles Martin. It is the hidden track on McCartney's album "New" (2013).





΄΄(...) And then, best of all, there is that hidden track 'Scared': just one man and a piano with lines like "I'm scared to say I love you" exhibiting a fragility, a nakedness that we've not heard from McCartney in years. "We tried various things, various arrangements," says Giles. "But to me this had to be just him on his own. Funnily enough, I was talking to Ethan (Johns) about a thing his dad had said to him, which was 'When the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, you should just step back'. And 'Scared' is one of those. It's a great end to the album."΄΄



(NEW - Album Biography, www.paulmccartney.com)





Paul McCartney was too scared to tell his wife he loved her when they first started dating. He told The Sun newspaper: "It can be quite hard to say 'I love you' to someone. I felt this with Nanc

Share:
| More



Newly Uploaded Videos