"You Won't See Me" - Adam Rafferty - Beatles Solo Fingerstyle Guitar



"You Won't See Me" - Adam Rafferty - Beatles Solo Fingerstyle Guitar
For Free Blues tabs & More Visit http://www.adamrafferty.com



Hey Gang!



Another great tune from RUBBER SOUL. One of my favorites! Reminds me of listening to the vinyl when I was 10 ;-)



Sorry for the sweaty look! Today was a hot August day in my NYC studio apt,

and the air conditioner doesn't sound so good over the mic.



After a few takes, I looked a little shiny :-)



FYI - this tune is all about the backup vocals! Check the original, you'll see what I mean!!! This simple tune turned my hands into "Handburgers" :-D



Enjoy!



Adam



PS - All you Tommy fans may hear a touch of "Man With The Green Thumb" that I threw in....

Share:
| More



Newly Uploaded Videos