The Beatles - A Day In Life-TRIPPY Version-HQ
The Beatles - A Day In Life-TRIPPY Version-HQ
The Beatles - A Day In Life Lyrics
I read the news today oh boy
about a lucky man who made the grade
and though the news was rather sad
well i just had to laugh
i saw the photograph
he blew his mind out in a car
he didn't notice that the lights had changed
a crowd of people stood and stared
thev'd seen his face before
nobody was really sure
if he was from the house of lords
I saw a film today oh boy
the english Army had just won the war
a crowd of people turned away
but i just had to look
having read the book
i'd love to turn you on woke up got out of bed
dragged a comb across my head
found my way downstairs and drank a cup
and looking up i noticed i was late
found my coat and grabbed my hat
made the bus in secounds flat
found my way upstairs and had a smoke
and somebody spoke and i went into a dream
I heard the news today o






