The Beatles - If I Fell



The Beatles - If I Fell
Written by: Lennon-McCartney

Recorded: 27 February 1964

Producer: George Martin

Engineer: Norman Smith



Released: 10 July 1964 (UK), 26 June 1964 (US)



John Lennon: vocals, acoustic rhythm guitar

Paul McCartney: vocals, bass

George Harrison: electric guitar

Ringo Starr: drums



Available on:

A Hard Day's Night



If I Fell was a ballad primarily written by John Lennon, which first appeared on the A Hard Day's Night film and soundtrack.







A Hard Day's Night (Remastered)

The Beatles. EMI 2009, Audio CD, $7.35

The song was a collaboration between Lennon and McCartney, with Lennon taking the lead.



That's my first attempt to write a ballad proper. That was the precursor to In My Life. It has the same chord sequence as In My Life: D and B minor and E minor, those kinds of things. And it's semi-autobiographical, but not consciously. It shows that I wrote se

Share:
| More



Newly Uploaded Videos