Dash (Jet)



Dash (Jet)
This one was fun! I've always been a fan of Jet, and when a set of lyrics came our way, I just couldn't help but give it a shot! Also, my brother returns for more drums! He's an excellent drummer and you can definitely tell in this track!



I do not claim to own Paul McCartney, his music, or My Little Pony. This is for entertainment purposes only.



MP3: http://www.mediafire.com/?iv7tf1n533ni75i



Dash!

Dash!



Dash!

I can almost remember their funny faces

That time you pulled off

Your second sonic rainboom

And, Dash, I thought that Fluttershy's

Cheers were heard on the Moon



Dash!

Woo-oo

Dash!

Woo-oo



Dash!

Was your flying as bold as the Wonderbolts?

How come they told you that

Your name was "Rainbow Crash"?

And, Dash, I thought they said you were a bit lazy

But you're gone in a flash!



Dash!

Woo-oo

Dash!



Share:
| More



Newly Uploaded Videos