While My Cello Gently Weeps (While My Guitar)



While My Cello Gently Weeps (While My Guitar)
So, ED has been practicing and wanted to give our version of While My Guitar Gently Weeps a shot, and it turned out pretty cool!



Also, since word of god has told us that her instrument is in fact a Cello, we decided to change the lyrics. Original lyrics by Hoofert.



The copyrights of the Beatles, their respective solo works, and My Little Pony, are used in a parodic manner, therefore this work is protected by the Fair Use Laws of the United States.



I look at you all see the pink one's that's skipping

While my cello gently weeps

I look at the stand and I see it's not selling

Still my cello gently weeps



I don't know why nopony told you

they cannot talk to you

I don't know how she'll pay attention

they're interrupting you



I look at the prince and I notice he's dirty

While my cello gently weeps

With every mistake she must surely be learning

Still my cello gently weeps

Share:
| More



Newly Uploaded Videos