Derpy Hooves (Julia)



Derpy Hooves (Julia)
AND WE ARE BACK!! And with a couple new bronies to help us out! This one's from our newest singer / acoustic guitar player: qdBrony! We're gonna get some of our own music for "Scootaloo" and "Rarity"! They are already sounding great and I can't wait to get them out to you!



Things are going to be a lot slower now though. With school starting up we'll probably only have the time to do one or two songs a week, but as season 2 progresses we're gonna be getting a bunch of new material and inspiration to make songs from!



So can't wait to start releasing more! Stay Tuned!



I do not claim to own the Beatles, their music, or My Little Pony. This is for entertainment purposes only.



MP3: Coming Soon (U mad? :P)



Half of what you say is meaningless

But I hear it just to reach you

Derpy Hooves



Derpy Hooves

Derpy Hooves

Cross-eyed mare

Calls me

So I sing a song of love

Derpy H

Share:
| More



Newly Uploaded Videos