Zecora's Jungle Garden (Octopus's Garden)



Zecora's Jungle Garden (Octopus's Garden)
Another track for Apple Road! We've nearly done the entire album now!



Perhaps we should fix that...



Anyhoof, we had Equestria Dude do the vocals on this one and I'm sure that you guys will agree that he has a spot on Ringo going on in this track! Hope you guys enjoy!



The copyrights of the Beatles, their respective solo works, and My Little Pony are used in a parodic manner, therefore this work is protected by the Fair Use Laws of the United States.



MP3: http://www.mediafire.com/?b7wwiplsbi74q7l

Bandcamp: http://beatlebrony.bandcamp.com/track/zecoras-jungle-garden-octopuss-garden



I'd like to be beneath the trees

In Zecora's jungle garden in the shade

She'd let us in, knows where we've been

In Zecora's jungle garden in the shade



I'd go ask everypony to see

Zecora's jungle garden with me

I'd like to be beneath the trees

In Zecora's jungle garden in the shade.


Share:
| More



Newly Uploaded Videos